ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Four loads of laundry and it's still not all done. When did the laundry start multiplying in the corner? I was sure it was all under control... Then the Toddler (again) started getting naked at random moments. This morning she did it twice; both times necessitating the complete changeout of bedding. I gave in to the need to run her pillows through the washer as well; no sense in letting her sleep on them after she's peed on them, right?

Duct tape. Even with the duct tape, she can sometimes wiggle her way to freedom. We're really focusing on keep the diaper on, since she still shows about as much interest in the potty as she does in the bathtub. As in, none at all. Negative none. Count my blessings; she hasn't started screaming at the potty's approach like she does with the bathtub.

I'm still getting things in order for this weekend. I think we're going to try out the local swap meet/ flea market. Set up a blanket, it will get more foot traffic then a pathetic attempt at yard saling. I just know deep down that if I try to have a yard sale it will end up like most of my attempts at throwing a party or gettogether. Me, alone, all cleaned up and with plates of food but with no one to share them with.

No comments: