ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Thursday, April 26, 2007


Today's mission is to continue identifying some of the vintage pyrex and corelle I picked up the other week. Apparantly ReplacementsLtd can't figure out what they are; I did manage to get one ID off of similar items on another site. Here's hoping for some more. And yes, the one that I ID'd? Over on Ebay. I don't have the pic of it on this machine though, so I couldn't post that one up. The drawbacks of having a naked toddler running around. I swear, we've gone through three sheets today, and a lot of duct tape, and now 3.5 hours after starting this nap she's finally asleep. Damned if I'm gonna wake her up before either she gets herself up or we have to leave.

Today's picture has been censored for the benefit of my nerves. Yes, that's duct tape in her hair.

1 comment:

Sarah and Jack said...

Tiffany! Keep your pants on girl.

Town and Country is cute. Now I need to know what the other pyrex patterns you need names for look like, I might be able to assist you in that endeavor.