ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Monday, August 27, 2007

Artificial landscaping sounds pretty nice from where I'm sitting. If I wanted to put a rock garden in my yard, for example, I'd have to find a supplier of boulders and pay through the nose to get them in the yard. Plus, I'd have no ability to rearrange any of it after the initial placement. Those suckers are heavy! Look to Artificial Rocks Factory for all your artificial rock needs.

One benefit of having a custom made artificial rock for your yard is that you can choose color, shape, and texture. The rocks are hollow, with walls about one inch thick to retain the rugged durability of a real rock. Plus, they are made from construction grade real cast stone, and not plastic.

Visitors to this site can see the rocks offered from all angles. It's hard to tell that the rocks are fake, and many customers enjoy fooling their friends with this. The appearance is so natural that only your pocket can tell the difference. Natural landscaping is a very big deal these days. Dry gardens and rock gardens are especially prevalent in this area of the country. Personally, I like me a low-water landscape. It doesn't have to be a concrete slab and a few areas of raked gravel. Have some fun, be creative.

No comments: