ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Monday, August 06, 2007

I was starting to get all depressed about thirty minutes ago; did some housework while the "girls" were out, took a shower, etc.; went to lay down across the bed and "rest" while feeling sad.

Then I started feeling the baby kick. Not a lot, but movement. I hadn't felt any for a couple of days, what with being stressed and dizzy and all, and had just started to worry again. And he kicked.

And I couldn't help remember what a miracle Tiff was, and is (duh), back when we would make a baby burrito out of her and nurse her to sleep. The thought that I get to do that again is just so.... much. So I'm not sad now.

Plus, I have chicken broth in a mug, and Tiff's covered in jello -despite the wipe-up after lunch, she's still got the red smears on her hands and on her shirt. And she's laying in bed trying to fight the Nap. So cute.

No comments: