ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm constantly amazed at the choices out there for organized shopping. RapidSearch has combined all the media and related gadget offerings from Amazon and put them into a much easier search pattern. To test this out I looked for a few oddball choices that would appeal to my family. For the Toddler, her beloved Tubbies.
For the Boy, Civ. For me? Well, I've always been attracted to the odder, less well-known stuff (or at least the odd stuff that I can't find at Borders Express)

Price wise, this site is comparable. You're certainly not going to find the hard markups that some places like to charge. When you add items to the cart, it will quickly scoot you over the main Amazon.com site to confirm that you wish to purchase through them. All in all, I find that narrowing down that zillion-item list that amazon is so fond of producing you to sort through... those billion and one items that may (or more often may not) have anything to do with what you're actually looking for. If media is your goal, go to RapidSearch.org and find what you're looking for fast.

No comments: