ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And in other news, how about this chilly snap of overnight weather around these parts? It's been low 50s for a week. I've gotten my coat out for the early morning drive to base. Is that insane? Cold and moist enough in the air this morning that I got that nifty smell of Cow in the Morning. Yup. We're still in the country after all, not just a desert.

The Toddler grows more stubborn by leaps and bounds. She's using more of her words, and not just in her daily effort to escape bedtime. This morning we got up, cleaned up, and I lifted her out of bed. She followed me to the door, then firmly closed it behind me. Well, I got to eat my breakfast in peace before she agreed to exit the bedroom and sit down for her own breakfast.

She never ceases to amaze me. I know this entire post isn't very coherent, and I could go on for pages and pages and pages about her. That's motherhood in a nutshell. Particularly motherhood before 0800.

No comments: