ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Friday, September 28, 2007

Undercover Mama. Changing the world, one dirty diaper at a time.

I think this is going to be my new catchphrase. I'm still toying but mostly in the preliminary planning stages for a new site, still a blog, which will serve ultimately to be a more funny parent-oriented writing thing that can give one more outlet. Not completely sure about the finer details of this, and I'm saving now towards the hosting for this site, but just so you know watch for some changes/updates/ one more site to visit regularly.

And the Toddler, yes, is taking her nap without protest today. I'm plotting my next secret mama-mission to locate and obtain the latest on my must-have-now craving list. Why does Vons make such yummy signature soups? Why are they priced on the upper end of affordability? Why am I powerless to resist these soups when I know that they're again almost within my reach and I wants some NOW?

Answers to these questions and more will be forthcoming. I hope.

No comments: