ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

As I'm getting more and more accustomed to the idea of spending the rest of my life as a mother of two and wife to a man with seriously itchy feet, I've got to face the part about not being able to stay at home for the rest of my life. Same time, I hate going to new places blind. I went to look up some nice restaurants on a Toronto Dining Guide.

Ah. The wonders of the Net have made possible a virtual vacation. Since I'm chronically poor, and temporarily confined to my chair and comfy fuzzy slippers, I can plan a complete vacation for our family and think fond thoughts of actually getting to go there if we ever have the money. Toronto restaurants. Toronto's Nightlife. The
Toronto Dining Guide


What better place could give me all of this for a minimum of my own effort? I can painlessly cruise the high points of this city, choose the best places for me and my family's tastes. Galleries. City events. Theatres, movies, literally everything I could wish for. I can browse the offers. Compare prices. See the pictures of places I'm never likely to visit close up.

Am I in heaven right this second thinking about it? Yep. Sure wish I could make it there.

No comments: