ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Here's a nice idea. The Fifty for Fall contest, run by Nanashi-inc.net. The terms are, write a 50 word minimum post with a couple links (specified) and at the end of the month all the people who submit entries go into the hat. A virtual hat, maybe? The winner gets fifty dollars. Which, as I'm sure you know, gets you a tank of gas in California. What could I do with this money? I could replace the diaper pail. Buy a tank of gas. Get a bunch of adorable little outfits for the Little Bit. Or even- gasp- buy myself a payperiod's worth of chai latte's. Which isn't on my current diet, but if I'm extra good and can cut out every other little tiny thing I splurge on I might just be able to manage it.

Joana is, among other things, one of the payperpost people that I read regularly. She always manages to put such a nice spin on things. And no, I'm not just sucking up :)

No comments: