ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

After what is jokingly referred to as a "good" night, I'm happy to say that the Toddler is back to her giggly happy self. This morning she's having so much fun running hither and yon, back and forth, up and down, clutching a pink ball in her hands. See? This is what happens if she listens to me and takes her nap/goes to sleep/closes her eyes and lets the sleeping happen. She wakes up, happy and refreshed and ready to go again.

I love it when she's this happy. Makes me happy too, no matter what else is going on. Those phone calls I'm supposed to make? Not making them. The shirt I'm supposed to update for the Boy's trip tomorrow? Will get done, likely not for a while yet, probably sometime this afternoon after he's home again. Pumpkin painting? That's on the list as well. I don't have a clue.

When will I have a clue? Next spring, maybe? Next spring is looking real good to me right about now.

No comments: