ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I ran across this while browsing through the morning news online. It may require registration (free) but is in my opinion worth it. I agree with the sentiments- especially the ones about how our affiliations should be kept a bit more private than they currently are.

I may be one of the few military spouses around here who does not own either a yellow flag magnet, bumper stickers, mugs, sloganed diaper bags, or a commemorative license plate holder. I do own two tshirts proclaiming my love for my sailor and that being a navy wife is one of the hardest jobs in the navy, but that's it. And I've stopped wearing those out of the house, for the most part. I save my political expression (what little I feel like sharing) on the Net, and my religious expression for the privacy of my own prayers and worship. Personally, it means more to me that way. I don't feel any need to display it.

No comments: