ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I just made another couple doctor appts, and I'm daydreaming once again about running away from home. Trouble is, the places I'd normally go might be too easy for me to be found. Why not consider Theme Park UK as a destination? I'm sure the many rides will make it possible for me to escape the people demanding my time. They've got some of the biggest rides of world including the Pepsi Max Big One. As much as the Little Bit is enjoying his Daddy's driving these days, I'm sure that he would be all for this. I'd like the food. Unlimited cotton candy, yum. If you book online this month, you can get an unlimited ride wristband for twenty pounds. That's sounding pretty good to me.



Doesn't that look like fun? I think it does. Let the wind whip through my hair and just let it all hang out. This park was founded in 1896, which is certainly older than the parks near me, and it embraced the principle of making it possible for adults to feel like children again. I think we all have moments in our lives in which we need to relax and feel like kids again. I would love to get away from my responsibilities here- but I think I'll keep my running away limited to virtual vacations and daydreams. For now. Until the munchkins are old enough to both really enjoy the experience and come with their mama.

No comments: