ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Monday, October 29, 2007

Another day, another blogging moment. On the to-do list for today: get the pediatrician appt (reg) to discuss growth/development issues. Also sweettalk the doc into letting me have her assigned to the new baby. Because seeing one doc for both kids just has a certain appeal to me.

It's also becoming clear today that I need to get a move on getting the new car seat into the household by the end of November. Why? Because you never know when there's going to be a need for it. Most women could delay this until the 8th month... I feel like it's risking a lot to delay it until the 7th. How depressing is that?

I also need to start implementing my knitting/resting rhythms again. I woke up with a slight soreness in my entire left forearm again. Because I haven't been doing a lot of knitting lately and now I binged and now my arm hurts. I don't think I pulled anything, or overly strained it, but that doesn't really make the pain go away, right?

1 comment:

Ezraiya said...

Just wondering... have you heard of www.cafemom.com yet? I love it! So many Mom groups, so little time...