ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Another of my favorite things to do when I can't sleep is to figure out what I'll do with all the money I'll never win in the lottery. The first thing is to buy a house. And if I should be in a position to buy a house, I'd be very interested in an emortgage. It's really just a traditional one, only it's done online. So much of the waste and tons of paper can be eliminated; replaced by electronic processes. Not only will it make the mortgage easier to process, it will be safer for both the recipient and the poor admins who push all these papers around. I remember wading through dusty reams of paper in back offices, where my eyes itched and my nose ran from all those allergens being released. If I could have scanned through the files on a computer screen while sitting comfortably instead of hunched on my knees over a box?

No comments: