ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I need to get a new pair of sunglasses. My eyes go through so much out here, where you can't count on cloudy days with any regularity. Where the sun beats down hard and harsh for maybe 8 months at a time. Where it doesn't really rain. Ever.

After the baby is born I'll probably treat myself to these: Giorgio Armani 371/S. Or maybe even these.

I figure those, in addition to some new contact lenses, will help eliminate the smudges left by cute chubby baby fingers. Plus, I see better with the contacts. Curse this double astigmatism! Curse my lack of night vision! Yay for the new contacts and sunglass frame availability that make it seem less like I need thick coke bottle glasses just to see the fingers on the end of my hand.

No comments: