ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

How can I do something unique if this baby does come early enough to necessitate a NICU stay? I don't want to be forgotten, just another sad new mother leaving in a wheelchair without her baby. Like I felt last time. Even though those around me did everything that they could to make me feel special. I could use banner stands that make a statement. Something fun, unique, that would make me giggle a little to see. Something with colors. Something that stands out on our quiet little culdesac. A banner stand would be great in terms of keepsake- I could bring it inside later on, store it, mount it somewhere in the nursery until our Robbie comes home to us.

Or there could be a miracle for me again. I could hold this baby inside another month. In which case I'd so get a banner just to celebrate our joy.

No comments: