ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Sunday, November 04, 2007

You know you're a pregnant red-neck-tendancied woman when you sit down to check email and blogs at dawn and eat fruit straight from a can. You know you've come close to losing your mind when you've eaten all the fruit and lift the can to your mouth to start sucking back the juice.

I'm not going to check, because I know damn well it's not going to be on the list of approved foods and juices for gestational diabetes. But this morning it was that or the rocky road in the freezer. Ah. Just another one of pregnancy's little challenges. How is it that I can feed my face every 90 minutes throughout the entire day and still wake up starving like I haven't eaten in a month? I swear, I was not this hungry last time until after the child was born. Still believing this is a good sign...

No comments: