ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Last night was good. I slept next to my Boy, and it was good except the part where I had to get up and feed the Little Bit. Aren't this early feedings not supposed to start until birth? So I ate early, went to sleep again, and missed my morning BP pill. Which meant, it seems, that when I did wake up I had a pressure in the Not Good range. Which was solved by laying down again. On the right side.

I'm the only woman in the world, it feels like, with this particular problem. Why is my blood so frigging wierd? Why is it that when I follow the standard "lay on left side" advice, my pressure skyrockets? When I lay on the other side, the pressure goes back down like it would otherwise? I do not know. It's weird.

No comments: