ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Today's pressure reading after the afternoon laydown was 148/89. Makes me happy. Not so much the top number, but the nice low non-triple-digit bottom number. That's what puts a smile on my face this afternoon. The Toddler? She's not napping. Did you really expect that she would? She's off in her bedroom demolishing things; notably the toy box. It's a favorite pasttime of many children. They have to go in there and rip out every single toy they own, exploring it as if it's new all over again.

I don't know why they do this. Do I sneak out to the bookshelves in the middle of the night and rummage through every book I own looking for something to strike my fancy in a re-read? Um. Maybe I shouldn't answer that. I do know exactly where my darling gets this tendency from, and it's not likely to be one that she'll outgrow.

No comments: