ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Last night we took advantage of a crockpot meal I had doubled, then halved, then froze. It was good; if I do this again I'll be sure to use boneless chicken, though, because I keep finding little bits and pieces of bones and cartilege in my lunch today. This meal was chicken, stewed down to the point it falls apart in creamy goodness. Carrots. Celery. Mushrooms. Little dumplings. Today for lunch I stirred some up with fresh frozen peas and dumped it over a bowl of drained ramen noodles. Can you say yummy? I knew you could. I'd show a picture of it, but it did not survive long in the bowl. Plus, I think the batteries in the camera are getting low.

I'm going to be spending some rest time today, for sure. Got to spend some time sleeping. I did not want to wake up this morning. It's not getting better. Maybe it's the gray cloudy sky overhead that makes me want to burrow in the blankets. Maybe it's the baby kicking my stomach. The toddler has sleepy eyes too- maybe it's a sign that naptime will happen for us?

No comments: