ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Sunday, November 04, 2007

I used to print a lot more than I do now. Heck, I singlehandedly killed two printers within a year once during my first office job. There was just that much printing that had to be done on a regular basis. Then I came home to be with my baby, and I'd print more except that I have this deep-seated disinclination to pay upwards of $30 for a printer cartridge. This is why Cartridge Finder is a good fit for me and my budget. No more trying to remember the cartridge ID numbers. No more wrong guesses in the store which makes me frustrated and sends me out to the same store twice or more in one day to return the thing. This site lets you start searching by what printer you own, has pictures of said printer to make it easier to confirm, and then doublechecks your buying options against pricegrabber. Best deals, best ink, one stop shopping. All things I'm heavily in favor of.

No comments: