ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Monday, November 12, 2007

I got tagged by Tina for this meme.

Here are the rules:

When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people. It’s fun. Give it a shot. It’s also a great way to get to know other bloggers.

OK, so 8 random things about me:

* I was very stubborn from the moment I was born.
* I keep my spare change in a china sugar bowl despite knowing better.
* My bed is never made unless my mom does it.
* I spent too much time of the internet (stole this one from Tina's meme, but it's true!)
* Despite the problems with this pregnancy I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
* Sometimes I think my Boy never grew up.
* I Heart the Grocery Store, and would spend hours there if I could find a reason.
* I don't like the holidays as much as I should, but I'm learning to like them for my babies.

I'm being lazy and not tagging anyone right now, but if you'd like to play along let me know and I'll be sure to leave a comment on your post.

No comments: